Visual Field Cuts Infographic
This infographic depicts what survivors with some common field cuts may be missing in their visual field.
This downloadable infographic is a companion piece to the article Half a World Away: Visual Field Cuts
1) Normal vision: Depiction of what a scene would look like with a full visual field.
2) Bitemporal hemianopia: Peripheral vision is obscured.
3) Binasal hemianopia: The central portion of the visual field is obscured.
4) Homonymous hemianopia: Each eye obscures the left half of it's visual field.
5) Homonymous hemianopia: Each eye obscures the right half of is visual field.